The Hunger Games Star Jena Malone Is Pregnant

New Post has been published on http://www.hilyts.com/2016/01/21/the-hunger-games-star-jena-malone-pregnant/
The Hunger Games Star Jena Malone Is Pregnant

Actress Jena Malone is expecting her first child, she announced the news via Instagram. The Hunger Games actress posted a picture of her visibly pregnant belly.
“It’s with two feet firmly on the ground
http://www.hilyts.com/2016/01/21/the-hunger-games-star-jena-malone-pregnant/
 them all,” she writes in a message.
 
Womb to womb To beating wing I climbed out of the eternal And into the shape of me Some words I wrote years ago when I was thinking about my own mother. And the woman she was when she had me. And the woman I was reaching to become. The shape your desires make out of you. The body you become to hold your dreams. It’s with two feet firmly on the ground and a heart swelling in an ocean of love that I’d like to share the new shape I am becoming to hold the greatest dream of them all. #babybump #newparents #impossibleproject Polaroid taken by my beautiful hearted baby daddy @uglyhippie
A photo posted by Jena Malone (@jenamalone) on 
Malone has been very much in love. A few days earlier she praised her husband Ethan DeLorenzo in a message with a photo. “Totally in love. With my one and only.”
See Also: Jennifer Lawrence’ Hollywood’s Highest Paid Actress

You May Also Like

- #JenaMalone, #JenaMaloneInstagram, #PregnantCelebrity #CelebrityGossips - Jena Malone, Jena Malone Instagram, Pregnant Celebrity