Rita Ora Opens Up About Her Depression

New Post has been published on http://www.hilyts.com/2015/08/31/rita-ora-opens-up-about-her-depression/
Rita Ora Opens Up About Her Depression

Rita Ora has confessed that she has a lot of lows in her career. Especially the moments were difficult for her when she was rejected by two record labels.
 
"I am often asked what are my biggest lows until now. People seem to forget that I have received the bag two times and it was not going to wear a dress on the red carpet," she told the British newspaper.
 
She continues: “There were times when I just did not want to live, I thought to myself. What do I do now, this was everything I wanted in my
http://www.hilyts.com/2015/08/31/rita-ora-opens-up-about-her-depression/
The singer had a hard time with her ​​public split with DJ Calvin Harris. He forbade her to sing the hit I Will Never Let You Down, which he had the rights.
“I admired him and he could not do anything wrong in my eyes. Then came that song and everything was a little strange. I do not know if that was because the business mixed up with personal laundry.”

You May Also Like

- #CalvinHarris, #IWillNeverLetYouDown, #RitaOra #CelebrityGossips - Calvin Harris, I Will Never Let You Down, Rita Ora