Jennifer Lopez’ Looking Forward To Las Vegas Concerts

New Post has been published on http://www.hilyts.com/2015/08/18/jennifer-lopez-looking-forward-las-vegas-concerts/
Jennifer Lopez’ Looking Forward To Las Vegas Concerts
Jennifer Lopez can not wait to be in Las Vegas. “I look so very forward to it. It feels like I have been working for it my whole life.” She tells a famous website.
The concert of JLo (46) does not start in five months, but now the singer tells a little bit about how the show will look like. “It is a combination of many different things that I’ve done so far musically. Of course I’m going to do all my hits. It is a show full of glamor and outfits will look marvelous.”
“It is an exciting prospect,” says the singer. “The intention is to give the public an ultimate Jennifer Lopez experience. It is an extraordinary opportunity I have been given, it is overwhelming and one of the most exciting things I’ve done in the past years. I will give everything I have. ”
The first concert of Lopez in Las Vegas is set for January 20 on the schedule.

You May Also Like

- #JenniferLopez, #JLoConcerts, #LasVegasEvants #Music - Jennifer Lopez, JLo Concerts, Las Vegas Evants