Thursday 19 November 2015

The former adult actress was in a relationship with the Anger Management actor in 2011. That same year, Sheen was told he was HIV positive. “I slept every night with him and
Says a surprised Olson.
“He always told me he was all right. I just trusted him. And we did not use a condom every time. We used Lambskin Condoms, I preferred standard condoms but Lambskin Condoms was Sheen’s choice.” she continues. Lambskin Condoms prevents pregnancy but do not prevent HIV transmission. However, Olson says she is not HIV-positive.
Sheen was diagnosed about four years ago. According to him he has told the news directly to his then wife Brooke Mueller. He also claims that he told his former wife Denise Richards about his HIV-Positive diagnosis in 2011.
The famous actor raised the alarm when he had physical ailments: ”At first I thought of a brain tumor. I got terrible headaches and migraine and I was sweating in bed, I was consecutively soaked two or three nights. I was urgently admitted to hospital. After a battery of tests the doctor walked into my room and said ‘Boom, this is what’s
.'” He told Matt Lauer in an interview.
At least six women have reported to a lawyer to sue Sheen.
Charlie Sheen has a history of getting into troubles. See Also : Charlie Sheen To Appear In Court For Children  
The women accuse the actor of fraud and infliction of emotional and physical harm. The lawyer let TMZ know that in addition to the six women and another four have an appointment with him. Everyone claims that they get laid with Sheen when he had not informed them about his HIV status.
Also Natalie Kenly, one of the other former “goddesses” of the fifty Sheen, tells TMZ that she
when she slept with him.
Charlie Sheen denied to possibility that he had infected someone since the diagnosis. He added that he had had unprotected inter-course with two people since his diagnosis, but they were “under the care of my doctor, and they were completely warned ahead of time.”
Sheen said that he had paid a lot money to a lot of people to keep his diagnosis a secret. In addition, he states not to know exactly how he picked up the virus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment