Kourtney Kardashian Launches Her Own App

New Post has been published on http://www.hilyts.com/2015/12/08/kourtney-kardashian-launches-her-own-app/
Kourtney Kardashian Launches Her Own App

Kourtney Kardashian, like her sisters now launches her own lifestyle app.
 
 $2.99 per month to get access to Kardashian's tips and ideas about lifestyle, beauty, interior design and cooking.
She was the only
http://www.hilyts.com/2015/12/08/kourtney-kardashian-launches-her-own-app/
her sisters who was not active with a website and app. A few months back Kim Kardashian launched a brand new website and Kendall and Kylie Jennerlaunched their website earlier this year.
See Also: Kourtney Kardashian Has ‘No Doubt’ About Scott Disick’s Relationship
“I’m very happy to have a platform where I can express myself how I want,” Kourtney told toVogue prior the launch. “It is a place where I can share my passion and discoveries.”

You May Also Like

- #KhloéKardashianOfficialApp, #KourtneyKardashian, #TheKardashians #Fashion - Khloé Kardashian Official App, Kourtney Kardashian, The Kardashians