Cristiano Ronaldo Denies Transfer Rumors By Saying ‘I’m Happy At Real Madrid’

New Post has been published on http://www.hilyts.com/2015/06/28/ronaldo-denies-rumors-stays-real-madrid/
Cristiano Ronaldo Denies Transfer Rumors By Saying ‘I’m Happy At Real Madrid’
Cristiano Ronaldo will continue this summer With Real Madrid. The Portuguese said that he has been disappointed with the attitude of some media reporters. In the past, the triple Golden Ball winner was linked with an exit from Madrid in foreign media several times, but according to the star Ronaldo, there is no question of that.
“I have not spoken about my transfer with anyone in media in recent times,” he said this on Saturday to a Portuguese website.
“I want to say that the news that some media brought is absolutely false. They have tried to set up a conflict between me and Real Madrid.”
Ronaldo further said that, “I am happy to be in the best team in the world”.
- #CristianoRonaldo, #RealMadrid, #RonaldoTransferNews #Sports - Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid, Ronaldo Transfer News