Rob Kardashian Refused To Recognize Caitlyn Jenner

New Post has been published on http://www.hilyts.com/2015/06/02/rob-kardashian-refused-to-recognize-caitlyn-jenner/
Rob Kardashian Refused To Recognize Caitlyn Jenner
Rob Kardashian Refused To Recognize Caitlyn Jenner- Meanwhile, The whole world was gossiping about Caitlyn Jenner’s gorgeous Vanity Fair cover on Monday, Rob Kardashian, son of the newly transformed Caitlyn Jenner from Bruce Jenner, did not recognize his stepparent when he saw her.
Kim Kardashian spoke to “Access Hollywood” on the red carpet at the CFDA Fashion AwardsMonday night and talked about Jenner’s cover debut.
“It’s so funny because, all the girls, we knew that Caitlyn was shooting this, but my brother had no idea,” she said. “So I sent it on a mass text to everyone and my brother was on it and he said, ‘Kim, why are you sending me this? Who is this woman? And why do I care?’ And I was like, ‘Rob! That’s Bruce! That’s Caitlyn!’ … And he was like, ‘Oh my God, she’s beautiful!’ And then he called her and they had a love fest and it was so cute. But the moment was so funny.”
Jenner’s Vanity Fair profile, is full of warm comments by her family in which they have offered tons of love and support on Twitter and Instagram after the reveal.
- #BruceJennerTransformation, #CaitlynJenner, #RobKardashian #CelebrityGossips