Sam Smith Supports George Michael As He Denies Addiction Accuses

New Post has been published on http://www.hilyts.com/2015/07/13/sam-smith-supports-george-michael-denies-addiction-accuses/
Sam Smith Supports George Michael As He Denies Addiction Accuses
Sam Smith and George Michael are fans of each other. The two British singers praised each other’s music via Twitter.
      Smith first showed that he was at his 'favorite' listening. In addition, he placed an           old photo of Michael. The latter noticed the tweet and wrote in response with                   a tweet addressed to Smith: "I love you too."
Smith was delighted with this response: “The fact that you even know who I am for me is a dream come true, I love you, sir, I’m glad you’re happy and healthy xx.”

You May Also Like

- #GeorgeMichael, #SamSmith, #SamSmithTwitter #Music - George Michael, Sam Smith, Sam Smith Twitter